Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Healthy 2 Ingredient Pancakes

I saw this on Pinterest and just had to try it!! YUM!! And I made a Blueberry Topping to go with it!  I will also include that recipe!

ALL NATURAL PANCAKE RECIPE... NO PROCESSED ANYTHING!!

- 1 ripe banana
- 2 whole eggs

That’s it. Just mix together in a bowl and make sure the banana is all mashed. Then spray your pan with some "spray & cook" or coconut oil. On a low to medium heat, scoop some of the batter into the pan & give it about 20-30 sec, flip, and done! Serve and eat!

*Some advice would be to make them small so its easier to flip

Under 250 calories, nearly 14g of protein! No processed anything! These pancakes are gluten free, low calorie.
Blueberry Sauce Recipe

Ingredients

  Directions

  1. Stir blueberries, honey, lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes; serve warm.

Tips & Notes

  • Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.

Nutrition

Per tablespoon: 21 calories; 0 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 0 mg sodium; 15 mg potassium.
As you can see from the photo below....I do NOT starve myself...I eat a ton of food and I am thinner than have been in a very long time and I finally got rid of that old muffin top, I used to sport. LOL  If you have not already read Eat to Live by Joel Furhman, Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr and The China Study....I HIGHLY recommend reading all 3 of them.  They truly changed my life and the way I look at food and the way that I eat.  Read them cover to cover.  Gaining the knowledge is what will make you successful with this new way of living!  I absolutely adore it! With that said....Breakfast is served!

Sherri =)





No comments: