Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sexy Seed Cakes YUM!

I am really enjoying my 21 day Crazy Sexy Cleanse and modified Kris Carr’s recipe a little and came up with this Sexy Seed Cakes Healthy Recipe!  I was wondering how a pancake made with seeds would taste.




Ingredients

Makes 5 pancakes
1/4 cup millet
1 Tablespoon chia seeds
1 Tablespoon raw pumpkin seeds
1 Tablespoon raw sunflower seeds
1 Tablespoon flaxseeds
1/4 + 1/8  teaspoons baking soda
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 packet (or more) stevia ( I used Liquid Stevia and a little organic coconut sugar)
Pinch of cinnamon
Unsweetened almond milk to thin batter

Directions
Use a coffee grinder for all the seeds except the chia—they don’t need to be ground. Use the grinder for the millet as well, or just use gluten-free flour. Mix all the ingredients with passion. Pour heaping tablespoons of batter onto a hot pan or griddle coated with coconut oil—the best oil for high heat. Cook until the batter starts to bubble and flip when the bottom of the cake is slightly brown.

Then for the Blueberry Syrup…Oh Em GEEEEEE!  That really made this the most amazing breakfast ever.  Almost up there with my Shakeology.  LOL

I just added some blueberries that I had frozen from the summertime….a couple handfuls.  I put them in a pan and added 1 tablespoon of Raw Honey to it and a little coconut sugar.  I heated until it was boiling good.  Then I took it off of the burner and covered it with a lid and just let it cool down.  Breakfast is now being served!!!

My tastebuds have changed so much during this cleanse.  I am on Day 13 of 21 days of the Crazy Sexy Adventure Cleanse, that I am doing with 27 others in a private facebook group.  We are called the Wellness Warriors.  We will be doing future cleanses, so if you are interested in feeling better than you EVER have in your entire life….like you are 21 again :) , I HIGHLY recommend getting the book Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr.  It has FOREVER changed my life.  I will never look at food the same way.  And I LOVE that I no longer have to count calories, or eat small portions.  I eat tons of good food and I am thrilled at how my body is looking and feeling, after just 13 days on this cleanse.

You can get your own book on the Walmart Website for cheap! Go HERE to get your own copy!  And if you would like to join a future 21 day cleanse for free, come and find me on my Facebook Page and send me a message. Here is the link to my Facebook Page One Healthy Nut.

Love you guys and I am totally here for you…..whatever you need and I will do my best to get more YUMMY recipes on here very soon!





No comments: