Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Raw Apple Pie Bowl

OH MY WORD!!!  This was sooooo good.  I am totally enjoying my new Crazy, Sexy way of eating.  You will NEVER go hungry and never feel deprived by any means.  This breakfast was fit for a King!  It calls for apples, but I replaced one apple with a large organic Barlett Pear, that I needed to be used up soon.

Ingredients:

 2 large organic apples or 3 medium, diced
 2 bananas, mashed 
 Cinnamon (opt.)
 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed (opt.)

Directions:

1. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
2. Dice the apples and mix in with the apples.
3. Mix in the flax and let sit until thickens.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon on top or just serve

I totally feel like I just ate apple pie for breakfast.  And with the pear in it....it really gave it a kick!







I logged it in Cronometer to see how close I am already to my nutritional goals for the day!







 

 

No comments: