Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sherri's Curry Veggie Soup Recipe

What is your favorite homemade go to soup? This is the Curry Veggie Soup that I made yesterday! So very easy.  I love Fall!  Soups/Chilis are my fav!!
 Just throw in whatever veggies you have. I sauteed onion, Baby Bell Mushrooms, Red Bell Pepper, Carrots, Celery, and Broccoli into a pan and water steamed them until tender...not mushy.
Then I sauteed 3 fresh garlic cloves that I had minced.
 Then I put Frozen Green Beans, edamame and zucchini in a big soup pot and added the other water steamed veggies. I added red pepper flakes, Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute, Sweet Basil, Oregano, Parsley, Cayenne Pepper, Celtic Sea Salt (my fav) and McCormick's Red Curry Powder. Add in 1 carton of broth (whatever kind you prefer) and water.
 Let it all cook with a lid until the zucchini is tender, but not mushy. Add fresh spinach and cook for a couple mins longer (I dont like the spinach super limp.)
 

No comments: