Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 21, 2013

Vegan "Cheezy" Broccoli

This was soooooo delicious! OMG!  I want more!!  I just love being a vegan, so darn much! I am on Day 36 of eating the Crazy Sexy Diet Way!

There is absolutely NO dairy whatsoever in this recipe, but it sure tastes DARN GOOD!

This is the BEST Nutritional Yeast out there.  I even like to pop some popcorn in my hot air popper and add some olive oil and nutritional yeast to it.



Cheezy Broccoli

Steam your broccoli and set aside.

For the "Cheezy" Sauce:

1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed. (removed the skin)
1 1/2 cups of water
1/4 cup of Kale Nutritional Yeast
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 Teaspoon Salt

Directions:
Combine the above ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth & creamy and pour over your broccoli.


I ate that whole plate and I might just go have some more!!!

Enjoy!!! Leave me a comment below and let me know how much you loved it!

Love you guys! 
Sherri




No comments: