Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Beachbody Transformations!


Jolie D. Lost 43 lbs. and 7" Off Her Waist with Shakeology® and LES MILLS PUMP!

 

 














How did Shakeology support your transformation? What are the biggest benefits?
SHAKEOLOGY CHANGED MY LIFE! Where do I begin? It gave me energy. Boundless energy. As a teacher, I used to have "foggy brain," and when I returned to work this year, I found that it made my thinking clear-headed. I don't have to nap in the afternoon anymore! The cardiologist who had examined me last December for an irregular heartbeat was ready to put me on meds for high cholesterol, but Shakeology took my HDL level down 77 points in only 6 weeks. In addition to that, for 20 years my dentists would nag me about the poor shape of my gums; I was going to have to undergo an expensive gum procedure. After 8 months on Shakeology, not only are my gums better, but they have healed! No more need for the treatment. I can't forget to mention how it curbs my cravings for those "bad" carbs and caffeine, and how it rid me of those dreaded hot flashes. Thank you, Shakeology!

What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey?
In my younger years, I struggled with my weight, but I managed to work out at the gym or walk 5 miles, and that seemed to keep me in decent shape. After an early menopause, the weight started creeping on; the usual workouts didn't fit the bill, and dieting alone provided short-term results. By the time I was 52, I had gained over 35 lbs., and I knew I had to get it together.
I knew that the usual things I had tried in the past weren't working anymore. Treadmill walking, roaming at the club from weight machine to weight machine, using the few fitness DVDs I owned—these were pointless at this juncture in my life because they didn't produce the results I knew I needed, and I would give up. When I saw my Coach talking about LES MILLS PUMP on Facebook®, I dropped him a note, and it began the biggest change of my entire life to date!

What did you like about LES MILLS PUMP, and what kind of results did you see?
It's an intense program that keeps my muscles guessing minute by minute, and has added to my muscle tone! I beamed the first time I was able to show my Coach the biceps that were forming in my arms. I think my absolute greatest thrill is the strength coming back to my shoulder and neck muscles. It took FOREVER to be able to do ONE push-up on my toes. I can now crank a solid 35. I am most proud of those! I feel like a dynamo-powerhouse heading into my 54th birthday!

If you would like to get results like Jolie did:
Come over to my Beachbody Website and I can help you!  

Click here to come to my Beachbody website





















No comments: