Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vegan Chocolate Shakeology





The first time I tried Vegan Chocolate Shakeology.....it was just a sample.   I did NOT expect....the way my day went....AFTER i drank my very first shake at 8 am one morning!  Here are my facebook posts on that day!!!  :)


9 am
Let's see how long this Shakeology keeps me full! I will let you all know. I had my Shakeology at 8 am. We shall see!
 
10 am
I am still feeling very full and content....and I just took my "BEFORE" pics. I am going to need some friends to join me for my 2013 "Shake it up with Sherri" New Year Challenge! I am in need of some SERIOUS toning! OH LORD! LOL
 
11:30 am
3 1/2 hours after having my Shakeology and have absolutely no cravings. I have loads of energy and all of those nutrients in my body is giving me that feeling you get on a GREAT first date! I'm at the store, getting some veggies for salad for dinner! No way am I putting any crap into my body and ruining this amazing feeling!
 
12:15 PM
I just got home and I think my husband thinks I have lost my mind. I have not felt this good, since before my accident. I think he thinks I must surely be on drugs. This is way better than any pain meds out there!
 
12:28 PM
I am bummed that I don't have any more Shakeology and I know I will not feel like this tomorrow....no matter how many veggies I eat. There is NO way I could possibly afford that many veggies every single day to get this same feeling and I couldn't stomach that many veggies either. I am sooooo looking forward to 2013. It's gonna be the best year ever!


No comments: