Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A little bit about me and my journey

In April 2010, my husband, my youngest son, Shane and myself...we were in a terrible accident. I was unable to work out for 18 months due to my injuries and needing time to heal. The blessing was that I had learned to eat a clean diet and I continued eating healthy, even though I could not work out and I did not gain any weight in those 18 months.

Recently Sept 2012...(4 weeks ago)....I had to undergo a Hysterectomy and went through Immediate menopause. I have known many women that have gone onto gain a lot of weight after having a hysterectomy. NO WAY! NOT ME! I will not let that happen. My goal is to really be in the best shape I have ever been in...by the time I turn 50. I want to be stronger than I ever thought possible.

That's my story! So glad you found me on here! I look forward to getting to know more about you and I will be happy to help you in any way possible! Feel free to send me a message and let me know how I can help you!

Have the best day ever!
Coach Sherri

No comments: