Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dinner: Spicy Chicken Tortilla Wrap


Here is how I cooked the chicken breast for chicken soft tacos!

I put enough water to almost cover the chicken breasts (boneless....no skin).

Here is the spice mixture:
Paprika
Cumin
Crushed Red Pepper
Garlic
Sea Salt
Oregano
Freshly ground pepper
Cayenne Pepper

I mixed these spices together...to fit our taste and poured it into the boiling water with the Chicken breasts. After a while...I shredded the chicken and then put it back into the boiling water with spices. I let it cook down....until almost all of the water had evaporated.

I mixed together....some fresh corn that I had boiled and black beans.

Here are the whole wheat tortilla wraps we used:



I mixed up a little nonfat plain yogurt with salsa to put on it.
I put a bunch of romaine lettuce on mine and I only put the amount of shredded chicken, that could fit into the palm of my hand!

290 Calories
15g Carbs
8g Fat
36g Protein

No comments: