Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I cheated! LOL


You know I've not been eating whole grains or multi grains...but today....I decided it was okay.
Look what we had for dinner!
I doubt it's something I will do all the time....but it was nice to have a bbq today anyway!


These are called Sandwich Thins. No high fructose corn syrup.
100% whole wheat and 100 calories each!
Here's the website....if you want to check out the Sandwich Thins.
Click on the link below:
http://arnold.gwbakeries.com/product.cfm/upc/7341013546





Dinner


Snack


Spinach and Blueberry smoothie
with skim milk and Vanilla Whey Protein.



Salad with fat free Italian Dressing



Fake Pancake with Cinnamon and PureVia Natural Sweetener
Cherries and Decaf Coffee


2 comments:

Twocans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sher said...

Hey there! I love them too! I would eat them again!!! In the past...I would have had 2 unhealthy burgers....with white buns....2 ears of corn and probably some greasy chips. OH MY GOSH! That just gags me thinking about it. YUCK! We rarely eat red meat either. I want to try this with Chicken Burgers or Turkey burgers! YUM! I've never had a Boca Burger before. The Fat Free Swiss Cheese on my hamburger was AMAZING!