Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 3, 2009

Meals I ate on 8/3/09 Monday




Breakfast: Blueberry-Spinach Smoothie


Green Tea
,
1/3 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup spinach,
1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder

Cinnamon, PureVia Natural Sweetener
and lots of ice. Blended in my Magic Bullet
252 Calories


Lunch: Turkey Wraps before i put mustard on them and wrapped them!

These were VERY tasty!!!
I will do these more often. I might even make my salads like this...in a wra
p!
129 Calories



Afternoon Snack
I haven't had many calories today, so i decided to have a late afternoon snack!
8 oz orange juice
1 scoop soy protein powder (vanilla)

handful of frozen red grapes
2 frozen strawberries
Lots of ice
Blended in magic bullet




DinnerTurkey Burger on Romaine lettuce with tomato and onion
LowFat Cottage Cheese
Corn and radishes


No comments: