Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Immunity Booster Banana Citrus Smoothie


I don’t know about you but being sick is my least favourite thing to be in the world! I turn into a huge baby and feel like crawling under a rock until I’m better. So being raw vegan has really worked out well for me because I don’t worry about getting sick or catching a cold from the person hacking all over the produce aisle anymore.
Keeping your immune system in tip top shape is easier then you think! Fresh fruits & veggies are the best way to maintain vibrant health all year round without any sick days. Maybe you’re thinking.. but I like sick days, I get to skip work or school and do whatever I want… but imagine a “sick day” without the sickness. Of course if your a momma, sick days are definitely not fun and I’m happy to say this smoothie will be a kid pleaser for sure so drink up!
Ingredients:
1 small Lime, peeled
1 small Lemon, peeled
2 Oranges, peeled
2-3 frozen ripe Bananas
1-2 cups water
Instructions: Put all of your ingredients in the Vitamix, add water and blend on high for about 15 seconds or until creamy and serve!

3 Rawesome Facts About this Smoothie

1. Citrus fruits are super high in Vitamin C helping prevent cold, cough & flu.
2. Oranges help your body absorb calcium and Vitamin D so eat them to promote strong bones, glowing skin and happiness.
3. Bananas help regulate blood chemistry and prevent your body from becoming overly acidic.


http://www.youngandraw.com/immunity-booster-banana-citrus-smoothie/
banana citrus smoothie

No comments: