Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

Okay....so my niece's engagement party is tonight. My Mom said there will be a TON of food...but probably nothing that I would eat. HA HA! OH BOY! She did say there will be Fruit Kebobs and Salad. I am going to take a picture of the food that is there and I will take a picture of my plate of food! I am not worried. I have been doing so well with eating a low glycemic diet...that i do NOT want to cheat in any way at all!

To be continued.....

It is 10:21 pm and we just got home!
It was all very nice!
They had a really awesome assortment of good healthy food!
I had Chicken Breast, fruit kebob, broccoli and cauliflower,
and a salad. Also had bottled water! Here is a pic of my m
eal:




2 comments:

angie said...

looks good not very often there is healthy stuff like that at those things

Sher said...

I can't tell you how excited I was. It was delicious!