Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lack of Motivation

I am not sure what my problem is, but I have really had a lack of motivation this week. That is where you realize that you need a network of friends to keep you going. They can pick you up...when you start to fall. Of course, they will have their days too and need you to do the same in return. I woke up today and had NO motivation whatsoever and I really just wanted to stay in bed and sleep in. Then I started thinking of my before pictures and I know I don't want to go back to that, so I got out of bed. I saw how motivated Trish was, as always. She's a little firecracker! She is always wanting to do some type of exercise....her ambition kinda rubs off on me. LOL Then I saw that Angie, who just moved a couple days ago, was tired, but was going to work out regardless, because she made a promise to me. Way to go, Angie on sticking with it, even when it's hard. Then there is my girl, abeautifulpattern. This girl is amazing. She has really stuck to her workouts and eating right for the past 3 weeks and the results are out of this world. She takes one day of rest each week, which I am going to try to do to give my body a rest. Other than that one day, she gets up and does her workout every day! I am so glad that I found Ahmad (Makingthebest09), because i have met some beautiful people through his workouts. Thank you, Ahmad for all that you do! I appreciate you more than you know! Any way....Trish ended up doing Body Combat 37...so of course I had to keep up with her and I did it too. OH MY! That's all I can say! What a great workout. I feel so much better and I am so happy that I got up and didn't sleep in.

Did you do your workout today? If nothing else...just do 20 minutes of cardio or get some hand weights and do some upper body strength exercises. Most importantly....do SOMETHING.

DO IT FOR YOU!
We are in this together!
We won't go back, to where we came from!
We've come too far to turn back!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
YES WE CAN!!!!!

5 comments:

Marlika said...

We are a team working to improve ourselves physically and mentally. We can do this we are doing this. We are making everyday count

AbeautifulPattern

LUFCRACE said...

Well done Sher! I think that's the problem when you work out either when you get up/before you go to bed, it's so tempting to wimp out as 'being tired'. Keep Going :)

Sher said...

I am so thankful for you guys! You are truly a blessing in my life!

MsEbonyLuv said...

Hey Sher!!!


My workout buddy in crime!! Thanks for the shoutout!! You motivate me as well and to know your knowledge on the food tip, I know I am going to reach my goals!! You're an amazing woman and I thank Ahmad for bringing us all together!!

Trish

angie said...

I am glade that you did your work out thank you for the mention in this post. I am here for you always. We are all in this for the same thing no matter what are goals are or how much weight we all have to lose whether it be a little or a lot. I am glade to have found all of you as well. Angie