Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

***Yummy Fruit Smoothie***




So I just made this Fruit Smoothie for a snack! I got it from the Somercize recipes!

I used 3/4 cup orange juice
handful of frozen green grapes
1/2 apple
1/2 cup strawberries
3 ice cubes
I blended it in my blender.

Oh yeah...I did throw a few raisins in there. The magic bullet didn't liquify them. Didn't matter, it still tastes really good. I cut up a couple strawberries and put them into my smoothie, after the smoothie was blended. The chunks of raisins and strawberries tasted so good. The raisins make me feel like i got some of the sugar that I am missing today. Kinda like eating sherbet or sorbet! That's exactly what it tastes like. I am eating it with a spoon, while I am typing this to you! I give this thumbs up and will definitely do this recipe often!!!




No comments: