Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My hubby got me a reward



So.....today is the first time I got a chance to try this out.
First...and don't laugh...even though i know you will...I did the Richard Simmons Toning Uptown with my hand weights. I did the Toning Downtown yesterday and my abs felt really tight today...so I figured that I would give Downtown a chance today. WOW! Good workout.

Then....I did the 30 minute DVD that came with the Tube Kit! WOW!!! Am I ready for this? It's almost a little scary to me...pushing to the next level...but I need to do this for ME!!! I am pretty darn sore....but will be doing this interval resistance training 3 times a week! I can't hardly type...my muscles are already sore! ha ha!

2 comments:

michelle said...

I was checking out your blog...great job so far! I love all the pics and food ideas! You are doing wonderfully! Keep on blogging and thanks for leaving me messages on my blog on Sparkpeople!
Cheers,
Michelle (MichArm)

Unknown said...

Awwwwww...that's so sweet, Michelle! I am not getting into interval resistance training!! I am sooo sore! ha ha!