Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About Somercizing

I will be starting the SS way of eating completely tomorrow.
I have a headache right now and I don't want to ruin the day at the fair.
So I am having a little caffeine (1/2 decaf and 1/2 reg instant Folgers)
and a few raisins in my oatmeal.
Tomorrow....I am on board 100%.
I know last night was nice, because I got my belly filled up
and my belly was not bloated. I hate that bloated feeling. That comes from combining
the wrong types of food. Just having the protein and veggies last night, my stomach was not bloated at all and I got full quickly and never wanted a snack. YAY!
I know that I will feel so much better, cutting out sugar and caffeine completely.
See you tomorrow! Gonna be gone all day today and it will be late, when we get back home.




No comments: