Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 20, 2009

Chicken Pinto Bean Salad for Lunch

BREAKFAST

1/2 cup Kroger 100% Whole Grain Oats
1 cup skim (fat-free) milk
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
2 walnuts
Cinnamon


LUNCH




You can see my 24 ounce tumbler. This is the one that I drink my water in each day!

I had some of the Chicken Taco Salad left from before. Just about 3/4 cup. So I put that into my bowl.

I added:
3 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
1 radish
1/2 stalk of celery
1/2 can Pinto Beans

It needed more dressing...so i made something different:

3 Tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
1/2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
A little water
A dash of Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Pepper
Some Garlic Powder
Cayenne Pepper

This lunch was incredibly delicious. The pinto beans were a nice change!!! I still had some dressing left in my bowl, so I added a couple strips of cucumber in my bowl!


2 comments:

angie said...

looks yummy

Sher said...

I never used to care much for beans. Now i love them....black....kidney...pinto...etc.