Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Fake Pancake Recipe


The Fake Pancake Recipe

Click on the link above to see the recipe!

Posted using ShareThis

I am definitely full! WHEW! I should have just had the pancake and nectarine. I did not need the yogurt and blueberry smoothie. I put PureVia natural sweetener and cinnamon on my pancake. The smoothie...was just 4 Tablespoons of nonfat plain yogurt with a handful of blueberries...and i used the Magic Bullet to blend it. The coffee is Decaf! YAY! I am finally off of caffeine. Needed to get off the caffeine...to level out my blood sugar. Spikes in our blood sugar....is what makes us want to snack, when the blood sugar drops after the spike. So no more of that and i feel incredible. It tastes more like french toast to me! Very delicious!

Here are the nutritional facts of my whole breakfast.

Calories: 252
Carbs 23g
Fat 5 g
Protein 28 g.

I would recommend this pancake...to anyone that is eating healthy...but wants to feel like they cheated. I am feeling guilty in a good kind of way right now. ha ha!




No comments: