Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How things are going for me!

Well....things are going well! I lost a pound more than what my goal was. WOW! Ahmad...my trainer (on YouTube....he is makingthebest09)....he advised if you want to lose weight FAST, to cut out whole grains and multi grains for 10 - 12 days. After 3 days of no grains....i had lost 3 lbs. I was in shock. I will be staying off of the grains until Saturday and then slowly reintroducing the grains....and following his advice on where to go from there. Honestly.....i have gotten used to no grains....that I could really give it up altogether...which is a possibility.

I have been toying with the idea of becoming a raw food eater, with the exception of meat, chicken and fish. I am pretty much a raw food eater as it is....i just need to leave out those grains. I will keep you posted. Hope you did your workout today and I hope you ate a good healthy breakfast. Eating a healthy breakfast...really helps you to make good choices for meals and snacks the rest of the day!

Sher

2 comments:

angie said...

there are people on you tube that are raw eater's I have a few on my channel. one I know eats raw during the day up until dinner time and then has her dinner cooked. and if she ends up having something not raw during the day she takes that cooked meal out. you could try that way if that makes sence

Sher said...

Yes...that makes sense. I am thinking that if my diet is at least 80% raw....and some meat...especially fish...i can't do without my fish. We will be getting a nice steamer. Walmart has a 2 tier one for about $30. I want to get rid of my microwave. I need a teapot too! I've been watching the raw food videos on YouTube. I just want to try to eat as close to good, clean food as possible!!