Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 30, 2009

UPDATE

My husband and I cut A LOT out of our diets.
This is what we pretty much eat:
Fruit
Veggies
Nuts
Seeds
Eggs
Cottage Cheese (LOW FAT)
NONFAT Yogurt
Protein smoothies
Chicken
Fish
Turkey
Salads with beans, chicken, turkey or fish
We don't eat processed foods....grains.....caffeine, sugar, starches....white rice, white pasta, white bread, anything with white flour. NO fast food. Even the salads at McDonald's...which I used to love and ate...they are loaded with sugar. While it may seem hard at first to give up these things....when you stop eating them...you will no longer crave them. I was a sugarholic too! LOL My husband and I both suffered from stomach problems our whole life and had to take prescription medication for the stomach issues. I did from age 19 until a few months ago...at age 43. NO MORE MEDS! WOO HOO! When I turned 40...I felt SO old. Now....I feel AMAZING! I feel GREAT! Better than I have in my entire adult life!
If you have any other questions...Ahmad is very helpful....all you have to do is ask and he will answer any questions that you have.
He is on Facebook: Look for Ahmad Baari
On YouTube...He is Makingthebest09.

No comments: