Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OH MY GOSH! LOL

We went to the wave pool tonight. Took my 9 year old son. My father-in-law and his fiance and 2 nephews and sister-in-law went. While we were there....I was getting 2 chairs....so Tina and Bob (father-in-law) could sit down and some guy stopped me and said...Excuse me, young lady...do you need some help with those. Maybe he was being just a nice guy...but I am working out now...I can handle it! LOL I guess I have a newfound sense of independence with my working out...and feel I can do anything I want. That made me want to get up and carry 4 chairs over my head. And calling me young lady??? I will be 50 in 7 years....that's hardly a young lady! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the new 40 is in season...and we will definately be a part of it. You go girl!!!!! fromnytopr

Marlika said...

You must have that new fit glow lol.