Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introduction: About me and this blog



Getting on the right track

I am 43 years old. I quit smoking 3 months ago.
I knew that if I did not change the way that I ate and
started doing some kind of daily fitness, that I would end up gaining a lot of weight. NO THANKS!

I have been working out for 9 weeks now! WOO HOO!

I completely changed the way that I eat. I no longer eat garbage. No fast food. I eat:
veggies.....fruits.....salads....chicken....fish.....nuts....seeds....beans....low fat cottage cheese...nonfat yogurt....oatmeal....and eggs. I drink green tea.. LOTS of water!

Sample daily menu:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal made with skim milk
with cut up banana
Squirt of honey

Lunch:
Garden spinach wrap
Tuna
onions
tomatoes
light spread of miracle whip
Veggies on the side

Dinner:
Salmon
Steamed broccolli
radishes
Cucumbers

Snack:
banana
strawberries
non-fat plain yogurt
unsweeted Hershey's cocoa powder
squirt of honey

What i don't eat:
processed food
white rice
white bread
white pasta
fast food
cakes
cookies



No comments: