Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Belly Fat Cure Mini Cheesecakes


Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
Filling:
* 1/4 Cup Cream cheese
* 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
* Stevia Sweetener to taste (optional)

Chocolate Shell:
* 1/3 Cup Raw Cacao or Cocao
* 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil

Mix together the Chocolate and Coconut Oil for the outer shell. I don't have a food processor so so I had to mixed it by hand, which took serious elbow grease. I also used Raw Cacao, which I love! Spray the ice cube tray with cooking oil or coat with extra coconut oil. Press chocolate shell it into the bottom and sides of ice cube tray. Reserve a small amount to cover the tops later.


Mix together the Greek Yogurt and Cream Cheese, add stevia if you need it a bit sweeter are are just transitioning to a low sugar diet. Then spoon it into the chocolate coated ice cube tray. Keep it level, don't mound up the filling. cover with the top with the remaining chocolate. Freeze for at least an hour before serving, but let them sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating. The frozen yogurt gets really hard.


The original recipe had about a 1/2 tsp of stevia per ice cube, I left that out. This made my Mini Cheesecakes very tart, so I served them over a Tblsp of Nature's Hallow Jam which made it perfect for me. Check out the original recipe and decide how sweet you want your's to be. I recommend some for the cream cheese/yogurt mixture but skipping it for the chocolate shell. The entire mixture has about 23 grams of carbohydrates (mostly in the cocoa from it's fiber) and 5 grams of sugar, without adding Stevia or the Jam. I would recommend a serving of 2 for an S/C Value of about 1/1 with the Jam like I had them.

No comments: